1.24.2009

If you give a mouse a cookie.

That's it, I'm buying a curling iron.

I have tried, unsuccessfully for the past hour to put my hair up into those stupid velcro hair curlers. The package says "Self gripping rollers". I am not convinced, you must have some kind of texture to your hair in the first place before you try to self grip this puppies to your head. Not to mention that once they do anything outside of a straight line to your skull they create the most wicked knots in my preciously thin hair. ouch, no good. So I'm going to Rite Aid to buy a curler and I'll probably break down and buy that straightener I've been talking myself out of for the last month, oh and Valentine's Day is coming so I'll of course have to look at the cards, then you know, that's always an excuse to get my favorite Dove chocolates and then I'll want a fish and an aquarium and ...

ohmygod, see what happens when you give a girl a nice dress, she feels the need to style her hair and then can't so she buys a curler and a...

No comments: