12.03.2008

Feeling better

I stayed home until about 45 minutes before my only class today and got a lot of work done today. I took a million of breaks but it helped, I kept writing. The large paper is about 60% done and I'm getting some really good work out of it. I think I will be fully capable of directing this show once I'm done with this research and writing. I just type what comes to mind and most of the time the only changes that need to be made are tweaking the grammatical structure of the sentence and a handful of misspelled words. I really like writing in single space and ignoring the errors until I take a break or finish the topic. I'm too harsh of a critic if I try to edit while I write and it seems to cripple my creativity too. When I can type like I think ideas come out a lot fast than when I spend half an hour looking for another word for 'keep' because I've used that word too many times in that paragraph. Then I change the typeface and double space. Instant 3 page paper!
Okay back to work.

No comments: