12.01.2008

1,2,3,4

December 1st 2008, 12:54 am...

I think I am finally going insane.

How can it be so difficult to write my own obituary. We've been assigned to write an obituary about a celebrity we have read about during the quarter and then to write our own.

This should be the license to dream up anything and everything I wanted to accomplish in my small amount of time in this world. But I can't seem to get the adjectives out from under this headache.
I know what I want to accomplish in my career. I could list them off easily, but to describe it in full detail as if it had already happened is tricky. Maybe a list will help:

I want to:
Work at ETC
Intern at an Opera
Get an MFA or PhD from Dream school
Become a board member on a theatre compnay
Teach theatre at a UC school
Start a Shakespeare Theatre Company
Be the Managing Director or Production Manager of at least 3 different companies
Start an after school Shakespeare Program
That spreads like wildfire into the schools of San Francisco
Be an electrician till I can't lift things anymore
Be the lighting designer for a major LORT theatre
Write a cheap and entertaining textbook
Meet some impressive people because I've become one myself

live, laugh and love theatre.


to be continued...

No comments: