11.28.2008

Money on my mind on Black Friday

So.

I'm thinking about taking a year off from school and theatre...
I'm still going to apply to Dream school. I'm still looking for another campus to apply to (hometown UC was kind of rude, I was a little turned off).
But there are jobs here in town that start at $3.000 a month that I'm confident I could land just as long as I believe in myself.
With the crazy economy right now, paying off some of my $20,000 college debt before racking up some more might be a good idea. Especially since I got my statement for next quarter today... yeah $3,000 tuition.

sigh.

New Year's Resolution number one: Get better at tracking finances that will give me less of a headache during tax time.

EDIT

I looked at the website for a regional theatre, they have an internship for marketing and social networking. Basically my job would be surfing facebook and myspace to promote the shows for eight hours a week for two semesters.
Just when I had lost all hope in a job in theatre...

No comments: