11.18.2008

Follow up

Well, I went to my Department Head.
I explained how I though responding would be fueling the fire. He took a copy of the letter just in case things get out of hand. I don't want to push this any further. I don't think the person this letter is about wouldn't like these things said on his behalf either so I'm just going to let it rest. My DH was sympathetic. He was mostly concerned for my safety and feelings but he still gave me a few answers like I thought he would. He said he would follow up with a meeting with the author of the letter and I told him it was alright to talk to the subject of the letter about it.


Bizarre.


As much crap as I get for talking with my DH so much, I'm glad he's on my side. He cares and I really appreciate it, especially at times like this.

1 comment:

Summer said...

dude it's ALWAYS a bonus to have the higher-ups on your side!