11.02.2008

Avoiding Illyria.

I guess we'll go with round two of 100 random facts.

26. I love to play HALO with the boys. There is some kind of epic battle being raged in the living room as I type.
27. I have found I cuss a lot when playing ANY video game. "Get the bitch out of my WAY, you princess HOOKER!" <- That would be Mario Kart Wii.
28. I can only pretend to be a macho guy for about 2 rounds of Halo, then I get butt hurt about everything.
29. Wish my life was more streamlined, which basically comes down to the thought that an iPhone will solve every problem I've ever had in my life.
30. I really miss homemade meals. I make them for myself and get more pleasure out of feeding the boys around me that actually making the dish and feeding myself.
31. My favorite color is pink. I don't wear it often but I find ways to sneak it into my everyday life.
32. My biggest fear in life pushes me to achieve great things with or without it's depressing numbers.
33. I absolutely HATE doing the dishes but can't stand having a kitchen full of dishes so I end up doing them anyhow. My dad made it a war with some kind of score that I never wanted to be a part of.
34. I saw a beautiful sunset on the way home from the theatre today.
35. It's nice to see the sky from under these giant trees every once in a while.
36. I bake cookies when I want attention. No other reason.
37. I have a box full of blank thank you cards and try to send them out whenever possible. Handwritten thank you's are a lost art form.
38. I plan on sending one to the director of the show I just saw for getting a free ticket, even thought I wasn't on the list.
39. If you act like you know what your talking about, most people will hand you the keys to the kingdom.
40. I wake up around 6am but stay in bed because it is warm. I eventually get out before 8am and down to campus by 9. I really don't have anything to do until noon most of the time.
41. Socializing is one of the main reasons I love theatre so much. You only have to be nice to people for 6 weeks at a time.
42. Gas where I live is $2.78 AMAZING!
43. I took my cat home with me over winter break last year because I didn't know anyone who would be in town to feed him.
44. I'm glad I did. It helped end my last (terrible) relationship. Long story
45. I think about going to church every Sunday. Then find some lame excuse not to.
46. I want to send my kids to a private school. I got an excellent education out of it and appreciate it more and more each day.
47. My dream car right now is a Dodge Magnum. It has light up cup holders.
48. Cup holders are a selling point in a vehicle for someone who previously did not have one. One of the reasons I got my current car, you try driving 3 cups of coffee from work to a study group with NO cup holders.
49. I miss working in the scene shop some days
50. I think my boss' boss if finally starting to like me, or at least not hate me.

Now back to my paper about 12th Night. Hurray!

No comments: