2.11.2009

Danny

I can't concentrate enough to do homework. My dad went to Urgent Care tonight. We don't know what's wrong with him but it might be something with his liver.

It hurts and I'm praying, that's all I can do from 500 miles away.

On another topic, my department chair asked to speak with me for a few minutes today after work. He, in so many words, asked me to step out of the design I have coming up next quarter to assist him on a show in San Jose and to design a fund raiser for Shakespeare.
It comes down to weather or not I really want to be a lighting designer. Do I further my career with two more good marks on my resume or do I have fun with my friends on my last show at this campus?
Everything I think about tonight hurts in some way or another. Maybe I'll just go to bed now and listen to the rain fall.


I lie in an early bed
thinking late thoughts
waiting for the black to replace my blue

No comments: