2.10.2009

Signs I'm in my twenties...

I think I'm an adult now

I'm buying expensive but practical gifts for my loved ones
I'm gathering my W2's and thinking about getting someone else to do them for me because they are so complicated
I'm doing price comparison for stainless steel gas ranges online
My desk is a mess and I have no intention of cleaning it any time
I bought $150 worth of groceries last night
I have some chicken defrosting in the fridge
I clean when I'm not even thinking about it
I can type faster than I have ever been able to
I'm remembering to get paper, information, and things I need before the day before I need them.
I'm eating grapes as my afternoon snack before dinner

I think I'm still a kid

I got to my car after classes today only to drop my backpack and pull out my camera and sit on a hillside and take pictures of the view
I waved to a stranger and they waved back.
I colored a draft of my plot in class while I listened to the discussion
I spent 2 hours of my day drawing in a room that had many toys to distract me and many adults to talk to
I talk to my cat while he plays with a grape I dropped at my feet
I'm listening to music while I organize my tax information
My mom sent me some money without asking her for any
I got excited when I saw her handwriting in the mailbox
I blew off my plans to be productive while walking away from class to sit in the sun with friends and giggle

No comments: