2.10.2009

Desks and tables

I want a real desk. I have college furniture. It's all miss matched and easy to move. I currently have one tall bookshelf, one shorter bookshelf, a filing cabinet and a square table I got from a previous employer. That's it. Nothing permanent or special. I've tried my hardest to organize appropriately but there is a limit to how many boxes and bins one can have in two bookshelves and how much crap one can pile on top of a desk.
I feel like I've cleaned out as much as I can. There just isn't a coherent design or space to be artistic. I hate it.

I need a drafting table with drawers. Maybe I'll build my own...

Great, another thing to distract me from doing my homework, or is it? maybe I could put it in my drawing pad and claim it for the drawing class. Ohh, I like it.

No comments: