10.01.2008

Princess

I kind of hate very talented actresses. Only actresses. The talented actors I have know are assholes as well but only when they need to be. Actresses are snooty for no flippin' reason at all. All the time. Don't get me wrong, there are many a talented actress out there that does not have a stick up her ass because she's been in this show with that director. Whatever. I don't give a crap, really. You still never make an attempt to befriend any of the technicians and that makes me hate you. A lot. In my book, you even get points for pretending to try, I mean offering your name at a production meeting or rehearsal, asking a question about what I'm working on right in front of you. Never. So when your follow spot doesn't ... follow... you or your cue light doesn't get fixed you will know it's because you didn't say hello when we were the only two people in the computer lab. The singing while I was trying to write a term paper didn't make me love you any more.

No comments: